Close your eyes. Picture yourself in the most beautiful place you can imagine. Are you on a beach? On a mountain peak? In a quiet meadow surrounded by whispering trees? Wherever you are, breathe in deeply. Exhale slowly. Do it again. And one more time. Already, your blood pressure may be lower. Your mind may be clearer. Your heart may feel less burdened. What’s happening? It’s easy…You are getting just a taste of what it feels like to meditate.
Our focus today is on 6 ways meditation will improve your life. From providing us with stress relief and improved focus to helping us save money and solve problems in our lives, meditation is an excellent tool.
“Just like no one gets into shape in one day after losing their physical fitness, no one can reap the benefits of meditation in one day after a lifetime of negative thinking. Begin today but don’t look for perfection. Focus instead on progress. Before you know it your mind and your LIFE will improve in ways never before imagined.” – Mas Nate Zeleznick
Practical Advantages of Meditation
In November 2018, we talked about unlocking the secrets to a longer, healthier life through meditation. The advantages we shared then of participating in a meditation-wellness program such as the Vibravision and Wealth of Health classes at MP USA include: increases in energy, improved endurance, and calmness, lowered blood pressure and a deeper sense of inner peace and wellness. Likewise, while we make no claims of diagnosis or healing, participants in our programs report relief from medical conditions including:
- Asthma, allergies, colds, and influenza
- Back pain, stiff joints, arthritis, and tendonitis
- Multiple sclerosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, and restless leg syndrome
- Migraines, depression and more
Benefits of Daily Meditation
- Stress Relief: Our lives are hectic, and we have many demands on our time. Making time for meditation can bring us a sense of tranquility and peace amidst the hustle and bustle of earning a living, raising a family and juggling our obligations. Meditation is an excellent form of self-care that can help us breathe a bit easier when life feels overwhelming.
- Improved Focus: Did you know that MP USA’s one-of-a-kind Vibravision program can help you “see” without using your eyes? When we train our minds in this unique and proprietary training method, we develop expanded awareness that can help us improve focus in all aspects of our lives.
- Making Money: If you want to learn more about the meditation-money connection, check out this article from Forbes, where Shu Saito, CEO of Godal Soaps, explains how meditation benefits business–and your own bottom line. “I run several businesses and, in light of these daily stressors, I actively strive to create a company culture of peace, productivity, and dialogue,” Saito says. “One tool that I have recently turned to, for myself and across all of my organizations, is meditation.
- Improved Immune System: Research consistently demonstrates that taking some downtime to meditate can ramp up our immune systems. “The positive impact meditation has on the mind and body is being confirmed by studies being conducted around the world,” we posted in a previous blog post. Quoting Patheos.com author Ilchi Lee, we shared, “If you care about your brain, you should start meditating today…There have been hundreds of studies showing the positive physical and psychological effects of meditation. Also, these studies have verified that there is a measurable physical effect on the brain.”
- Improved Sleep: Giving our brains and bodies some downtime through meditation can improve both the quantity and, more important, the quality of our sleep. Also, MP USA’s Wealth of Health program is a fantastic way to achieve the mind-body balance necessary to keep us physiologically in-tune, both day and night.
- Problem Solving: Because meditation helps us stay in tune with our senses, it helps us become better equipped to solve problems. Meditation can also help us keep our emotions in check when the going gets tough, and it can help us make more strategic, level-headed decisions.
What Are You Waiting For?
If you’re sold on the 6 ways meditation will improve your life, we invite you to put it into practice by joining one of the introductory classes MP USA will host in March 2019. From 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. on March 6, 13, 20 and 27, you’ll have the opportunity to experience our Vibravision and Wealth of Health programs first-hand in a comfortable, supportive environment that allows you to decide whether you’d like to enjoy the long-term benefits of our programming. For more information, visit our website or call 1-866-666-7872.